Uploading pictures tutorial.

Jack

With Photobucket you just need to left click in the IMG code box. It copies for you, then when you come to post your message here just right click and choose paste.

Or you can press Ctrl and V.

Give it a go.

:? :? :? :? :dunno: right, I've managed to upload a pic onto photobucket, but cannot either copy or paste using right click of mouse on any of the option boxes under pic. :roll:

HELP.......................

Andy

Worked it out yet Andy?

Worked it out yet Andy?

No you do not right click. In photobucket when you have a pic you want to put in to, say a forum, you go to your file in photobucket and below it you will see "IMG Code" if you LEFT click on that just once, you will see it says "Copied" you then go back to the forum and get the cursor where you want the pic, then Right click "Paste" and the code will be copied to that point. So when you upload that post to the forum the code links the pic in photobucket to the forum and hey presto the pic appears in the forum.

Hope this helps.

Worked it out yet Andy?

Yup,.............BUT Did it differently......... :whistle:

I manually coppied IMG details from photobucket one and copied it onto post topic/reply page in forum thread.

Well, ..........It worked for me............ :-D :-D