Tanks In Town 2008

Just got back tonight, a 700 odd mile round trip in two jeeps, in every possible type of weather possible BUT............. it was well worth the effort, absolutely amazing, huge respect to the organisers, Armour owners and the Town of Mons for the huge effort.

Here are some snaps to wet your appetite, more to follow and some film work of our jeep chasing a Sexton through the woods! we couldn't keep up!

The sunday road trip was just out of this world! Shermans, Hellcats, Sexton, an M10 along with half tracks, M8's, scout cars, Diamond T's and so on taking over the loacal area and a 9 mile off road drive, fantastic!

Will be heading over again in a couple of years.

G506 and R Cubed should have some more input.

Baz

TIT1.JPG

TIT2.JPG

TIT3.JPG

TIT4.JPG

TIT5.jpg

TIT6.JPG

TIT7.JPG

TIT8.JPG

TIT9.JPG

Trying to upload pictures! LOL :-)

i work in the oil industry at the moment, and there is a huge amount of work going on out here these days. unfortunately the job i'm doing here this time involves sitting in an office in Tripoli (not my sort of thing!) will be working for myself soon fiddling with green machines :-).

Baz

Some of the Belgium Army's Leopards

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

Belgium Army Museums Sherman

IMG_2104.jpg

This APC was the scariest thing there all it did was backfire when they tried to start it, and you had to be there to hear the bangs it made :shake: pardon did you say something........

IMG_2113.jpg