Persistent Knocking noise in Clubhouse

N.O.S.

Anyone else getting fed up with the constant knocking nosie coming from upstairs in the Clubhouse? It's been going on for days now.

Had a look today and it turns out to be Catweazle, he's been tapping away at the 1,000 Poster Club Room door, but there's such a party going on in there nobody can hear him - can someone help please?

Edited by N.O.S.

Anyone else getting fed up with the constant knocking nosie coming from upstairs in the Clubhouse? It's been going on for days now.

Had a look today and it turns out to be Catweazle, he's been tapping away at the 1,000 Poster Club Room door, but there's such a party going on in there nobody can hear him - can someone help please?

We are still waiting for his mmbership form to be sent in, as soon as we receive it we will send him his membership card & the code for the door... you could sign him in as your guest :coffee:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

N.O.S.916 snap,mind you if we had our lost posts back would be nearer 2.000.but

whos counting.

Bertie do you think the tapping is the Daeht wacth Baelte.

NOOoooo NOoo No, the noise is TB flogging that dead horse of his yet again:cool2:

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
NOOoooo NOoo No, the noise is TB flogging that dead horse of his yet again:cool2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dunno mate i think you need to go to egnlish glasses yorself not me. prehaps you were a way the day they did egnlish, as they say in this boock 'abusus non tollit usum' whitch is the other vtittle from this i was reeding only 50pee in the marcket. puplished in 1965 when men was mostly men not like nowdays mate. so i thunk eric nose all about proper egnlish. even the dog thuoght it was reed but that was just beefore he dooes a bertie on the crarpet

usage.jpg

Bertie, I don't know where that book was published but as it has spelling mistakes on the front cover, I don't think you should rely on what's inside to be accurate!