Help

Dave C

Hi to you all. Most of you will not know me but I am the nutter who keeps Mark Helliops happy with his Top Turret Toty's photos,

I have been approched to help along with a few other Photographers to help shoot a Calender for the Red Cross. see the post I have recived below from the organiser.

"Hi there,

I'm looking for volunteers to shoot a beach scene with horses on the coast of North Cornwall. at Widemouth Bay near Bude. This is for a charity calendar i'm creating for the British Red Cross. The models will be from Southampton University Officer Training Corps and will incorporate a military feel for each shot".

They have asked if there is anyone near by who would be willing to have there HMV's use as a back drop. The date for this shoot will be late afternoon early evening on either the 21 or 22 September.

I know this is a long shot but maybe there is someone who can help. Please contact me for more info,

Thanks Dave C :tup::

Crikey Dave - Far enough away mate -

Can't help with this one - unless they come down this end.

There are a few chaps and chapettes down Dorset way etc.

Markheliops

Hi Mark just for your info i have said that they will be more than welcome to come up to Kent. if they wish :cool2: !! You have your reputation to up hold :cool2:

Thanks also Tony you may still be riding there horses still.

I try hard to please everyone you know:-D

Dave C

He could cheat and hitch the horse on the front!:rofl:Alois Podaskiy's book 'My Dancing White Horses' has a picture of the Lippazaner horse's in the back of GMC's whne they were rescued from the Russian Zone. Funny thing is the stud ended up in Yougoslazia, and was nearly lost agin. The story was filmed by Walt Disney as 'Flight of the White horses'. The unit involved was Second Armoured divison I belive.

Edited by Tony B

Hi Mark just for your info i have said that they will be more than welcome to come up to Kent. if they wish :cool2: !! You have your reputation to up hold :cool2:

Thanks also Tony you may still be riding there horses still.

I try hard to please everyone you know:-D

Dave C

Well - if they are coming up to visit Mr Turret Totty then my Stalwart might be available by then...... :):)