Hello fro MTMan

MTMan

Hello,

Only Just found the site but looks right for me.

Started my real interest many years ago but life got in the way!

My daily ride is an Armstrong MT500, easy to start, ticks over like a watch!

my interest is in all things military, particularly the unfashonable period of the 80s - 2000.

Kind regards

Welcome nothing unfashionable here, in the military history line that is. The satorial elegance of the club house may be questioned though. Throw in a question and enjoy the bun fight.

Oh for got to ask (must be slipping) Any knowledge on military bicycles?

And welcome from me too and thanks for the introduction.

As Tony says - nothing unfashionable here.........judging by what some folks wear in the clubhouse :whistle:

Best wishes,

Jack

Or hair styles

Welcome aboard, most PW guys drink beer so when entering turn right for the cafe. The WW2 lads are all in the lounge drinking scotch.

Welcome to military madness - Nothing unfashionable here - just look at Jack and the mods!!!

Does that mean as a Ward La France and a FV432 owner - I have to mix my drinks. Will not be responsible for my actions afterwards.

Markheliops

An interest in O.D. is the only requirement .The longer one is exposed to the fumes and semi toxic effect's of all things Historically Military the sooner one moves from looking to owning something , as others have said making small scale models is fun , to make things easlier build in 1:1 scale .

Welcome to military madness - Nothing unfashionable here - just look at Jack and the mods!!!

Does that mean as a Ward La France and a FV432 owner - I have to mix my drinks. Will not be responsible for my actions afterwards.

Markheliops

If you want to mix lager and Scotch that's up to you mate :shake:

Do clean up the next morning please or Rosie will have a fit!

And welcome from me too and thanks for the introduction.

As Tony says - nothing unfashionable here.........judging by what some folks wear in the clubhouse :whistle:

Best wishes,

Jack

OK, so what's wrong with a Hawaii shirt? :argh: