An MV meet possibly?

Hi, right we all have until the end of this week to put surggestions for the name of the club, and we'll pull one out the hat on Friday, hows that sound? Then we can get the badge/newsletter/stickers etc made up and ready for the show season?

Tyler.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, well its the penultimate evening before the draw for the name of the club, so any other names for the club before the draw at 7pm tomorrow?

These are what have been suggested so far:

Dirty Dozen

EMVC = Eastern Military Vehicle Club.

EMVG = Eastern Military Vehicle Group.

MEGA's = middle eastern green and sand

Eastern Bloc Heads

EMMA = Eastern Military Machines Association

Hi Mick, I would have thought a club/group the size of the MVT would have started a representative group for the Eastern areas by now if they thought there was enough intrest, but I will contact them and others for some advice.

Thanks.

Tyler.

EMVA = Eastern Military Vehicle Association.

EMV = Eastern Military Vehicles.

EHMV = Eastern Historic Military Vehicles.

EHMVC = Eastern Historic Military Vehicle Club.

EHMVG= Eastern Historic Military Vehicle Group.

Tyler.

So far we have:

Dirty Dozen.

Eastern Bloc Heads .

TEAM = The Eastern Army Mob.

MEGA's = Middle Eastern Green and Sand.

EMMA = Eastern Military Machines Association.

EMVA = Eastern Military Vehicle Association.

EMVC = Eastern Military Vehicle Club.

EHMVC = Eastern Historic Military Vehicle Club.

EMVG = Eastern Military Vehicle Group.

EHMVG= Eastern Historic Military Vehicle Group.

EMV = Eastern Military Vehicles.

EHMV = Eastern Historic Military Vehicles.

Tyler.

Hi Richard, I was thinking more along the lines of Jim Davidson :lol: , well theres has been a bidding fernzy over the broardcasting rights at one point the bidding reached a dizzying height of £1 :shock: , next time I'll put the Rights on Ebay then they should fetch more. :wink:

I think what I'll do is take pics during the momentous occation and flog them on Ebay hopefully they'll fetch a small fortune.

Thanks.

Tyler.

Hi Mick, you would have to change The in TEAM to something else begining with T, otherwise it would be "The A TEAM" = "The Amazing The Eastern Army Mob", so the name would end up something like "The Amazing Terific Eastern Army Mob" etc etc.

If anyone can come up with a decent word begining with A or T then please do post it, The A???? T???? Eastern Army Mob.

Thanks.

Tyler.

Hi Mick, the A Team wasn't chessy I used to watch it "maybe a it is if I watched it" :lol:. Hopefully it'll get picked out the hat seing as most people like it, by the way I wont be picking the name out the hat as I have hired a impartial ajudeicator for that :lol:.

Thanks.

Tyler.

Hi Richard, do you like Milk aswell then? Good to hear everyone so far likes the name, I dont think even a Elf could burst out of the escape hatch, maybe squezze out but not burst out, an less you and Mick will fit in the spare wheel compartment?

Thanks.

Tyler.