my baby today after arguing with a volvo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well peeved off today

had the insurance people on the phone today and baby has been classed as a write off but i can buy it as spares but i would not be able to use it as a complete vehicle again as they wont insure it

so now on the look out for a cheap 109 or 110

a very unhappy bunny right now

well peeved off today

had the insurance people on the phone today and baby has been classed as a write off but i can buy it as spares but i would not be able to use it as a complete vehicle again as they wont insure it

Can do mate, give Darreen a ring, you can use bits from both. Is the chassis damaged or just the tub? telephone 07958783408

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
well peeved off today

Didnt you have an agreed value david,i cant see how they can right it off ,is the chassis damaged,Should of left the ins co out of it and used hands round throat of offending party method,We could of put an outer panel on it for you i am sure,or is it worse than it looks.Warning to everyone get agreed value so you have room to manouver for repairs.They will be doing a lot more of this i am sure.Oh dear who left that chassis plate there i could of fallen over it.:rofl:

aparently it seems like because the chassis had been welded a bit they wernt going to risk having to change the chassis as well

i had it on a agreed sum but i wish i had put it down for more than a grand now as looking around a replacement will cost me more than that

aparently it seems like because the chassis had been welded a bit they wernt going to risk having to change the chassis as well

i had it on a agreed sum but i wish i had put it down for more than a grand now as looking around a replacement will cost me more than that

Not that difficult to get a new chassis. We have some decent ones knocking about. it's the work required that is the bu**er.

first of all a great big thank you to tony for his help and coffee

i have done a deal on a 24vt 109 which will be coming home next week

it needs some work but it looks like any demobed 109 does a bit rougth round the edges

when it gets home i will post some pics as it undergoes its transformation very quickly as worked out i have less than 3 weeks till it is due at a show

the first thing will be get it registered as still on army plates

so i will be finding out the pitfalls along the way

i know its not that bad

i said it looks like a tipical army demobed vehicle

tony bj has a lot more radio gear today and a lot of funny binoculars for you to look at next week so sort out some pennies to bring with you as you could spot something

i asked him to keep the morse machine till next week