My week of bad luck

Enigma

On monday the headgasket of my Renault blew, lots of costs so better to buy another.

Wednesday a talk about work (subsidised) and disability, got stuffed.

Today, changing spare wheel from Renault. It was stuck and when I janked it it hit just above my knee - autsch.

And to top it of I had a nasty fall/slide.

I fell on my left rearshoulder and hit the road with my ear scraping the skin off revealing cartelidge (sp).

Went to the GP post, after 30 minutes waiting they send me to the hospital....more waiting.

Send to another hospital...more waiting.

3-1/2 hours after the accident the Plastic Surgeon stitche it all together in 15 minutes.

So now I look like Vincent van Gogh, my ear hurts a bit, left knee a bit sore, right leg sore (sparewheel). A few fingers feel like they were hit with a small hammer, tops of both hands scraped a little. Left jaw and cheeckbone also a bit scraped.

Glasses bent, at least I can wear it because the crooked leg sits above the bandage.

DAMN, am I done now?

I want a beautiful woman to give me Tea, Cookies and while I am feeling sorry for myself in bed.

YIKES !!!:shocked: If it weren't for Bad Luck You'd have no Luck at ALL !!:shake:

You Poor Soul hardly a part of you thats not Hurting or cut or scraped or a combination !

You sure a Black cat or something didn't cross your path :???

Hope you heal quickly and never have another week like that one , It could be the END of you :wow:

Maybe I should give you my phone number? Your own ambulance on tap.:???

Some people don't seem aware of the huge advantage in having one's own ambulance. If you become involved in an accident while driving...no need to call for an ambulance cos you're already in one. Beat that !

Some people don't seem aware of the huge advantage in having one's own ambulance. If you become involved in an accident while driving...no need to call for an ambulance cos you're already in one. Beat that !

No tax no congestion charge, no Dartford Tolls. And to quote'Any person may use auxilary equipment (Blues and twos) to make progress in connection with a specified emergency', Howerver:-D what constitutes and emergency in not specified.