Scammell Constructor Gallery.

Finally- the current photos of HFO 990! Still working hard for Malcolm Bowles recovering vehicles from the boggy Fenland soil. I include a pic of their current Volvo wrecker too. They have another (ID unknown) Constructor for spares. Seems the shine has begun to wear off HFO now....:nono:

18-06-2009 20;50;10.jpg

18-06-2009 20;51;19.jpg

18-06-2009 20;52;00.jpg

18-06-2009 20;52;54.jpg

18-06-2009 20;54;24.jpg

18-06-2009 20;55;14.jpg

18-06-2009 20;56;08.jpg

18-06-2009 20;53;38.jpg

:cry::cry::cry: Nice one Daz ! Everything comes to he who waits ! :-D

Har Har!! Would have been quicker to walk to HMVF Towers with the photos. Must try harder next time! A bit of TLC needed for the old girl now....

Been trawling through photographs this afternoon & came across this one amongst my late fathers collection . It was taken at GDSF but I don't know what year as he was a regular visitor & the negatives aren't with the pics . Anyway - apologies if this one has already been posted up .

Davie .

Scammell@GDSF.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw what I think was a Constructor heading east on the A30 at Indian Queens (yes, it's a real place :yay:!) west of Bodmin last night- anyone on here? It was blue. Would like to know if it's anyone local to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi.

I've just bought a Tractor,GS semi-trailer 6x6 scammell constructor 1955 one of 53 built for the british army 83 BL 07, Has any one got any good photos that they could email me or put on this thread. I'll post some pics when

I get in tomorrow night.

I hope to start the complete strip down in the next couple of weeks.

many thanks

Clive

Edited by protruck

• 2 weeks later...