Ripstop tents bigger than 12x12

R Cubed

Morning all, does anyone out there know about tents like the 9x9 and 12x12 but is there wider ones than a 12x12, I don't mean length as I know they can be added to, end to end to create any length you want, I am interested in wider ? ie from ground over the ridge and back to the ground on the other side.

Thanks

The penthouse tent for the 432 series is 14' by 24' If you can find one (or 2 to put together). Only an extra couple of feet I know, but every little helps.

Whilst I'm on the subject, does anybody know where I could get a frame or two for one of these? (actually, one complete frame, and the roof members for a second).

Cheers

Morning all, does anyone out there know about tents like the 9x9 and 12x12 but is there wider ones than a 12x12, I don't mean length as I know they can be added to, end to end to create any length you want, I am interested in wider ? ie from ground over the ridge and back to the ground on the other side.

Thanks

R3,

Have a look here. They're not cheap though

http://www.tentsplus.co.uk/ftm.htm

Nige

Thanks for the suggestions but I am not looking for a tent, its just that I have a good condition roof / side section which is tooo good to cut up and wondered if anyone would be interested in it..

It appears to have 6' sides from ground to first pole then about 6' to next pole then 4' to ridge and then the same again down the other side, fitted with 2 fold out roof vents, 2 large windows with white roll up cover and also roll up blackout cover, eyes and loops on both sides to link in with other roof sections, whole length is about 30' X 12'