Hi again

Niels v

Hi

My Name is Niels, I come from Denmark.

I own an Austin Champ, I am co owner of a Thornycroft Amazon,

and I am restoring a Humber Mk4 AC and 2 C15a, an properly another Humber Mk4 AC later this year.

I was on the Forum before but, my profile went missing in the crash.

Cheers Niels

Edited by Niels v

• 1 year later...

Oh I did a terrible thing yesterday....

I bought a early graduation/birthday present for my self....:yay: but:blush: it was´nt a MV:sweat:

I hope That you wont chase me out of the club house, now as it is still a British car.:cool2:

I have bought a 1955 Triumph TR2, short door, in a fantastic condition and its painted British Racing green wich looks very much like post war deep bronzen green...

Please dont hurt me :blush::-D

INT_imgItemImage_82_1.jpg

INT_imgItemImage_90_1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
well I pick up my Racing Ferguson tractor, yesterday.

I had a lovely 100 mile long drive home in great wheater.

Tractor......................... TRACTOR................. RACING TRACTOR :shocked:

You can't mention tractors on here.............. well, not unless you put pictures up too........ so come on......... where's the pictures for us agricultural types. :-D

Just wondering......... wasn't the Grey Ferguson engine (Petrol TVO) the same as the Standard Vanguard, and the TR2? :)

yes, Standard need a engine for the vanguard cars series, so the modified the Ferguson engine that they allready had in production. They then again need a engine when they where making the plans for the TR2. therefore they took the vanguard engine, made smaller so that it could race in Le mans i the class under 2liters. hence racing Ferguson.... :) so its essentially the same engine, this just has 90hp

Swill1952xs you might like this one then a flathead v8 powered Ferguson, and form what I know ist original.

Neils,

That looks like a Ford 9N ( or 8N ) and I think it is a recent conversion. This Ford was the result of collabaration between Henry Ford and Harry Ferguson, which ended with a large legal battle, it predates the Ferguson TE-20.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yesterday a new toy arrived, well more correctly a bunch of spares.

Its a Chevrolet C60 M-GS (with winch) with a danish fire truck body, it was build for the danish version of AFS, 36 where build around 1952.

We have two of them now and are going to restore one from the two, some of there other spares from it will be used for restoring this C15TA.

I had to make my bedford ql rearbody fly to make room for it.

CIMG7558.jpg

CIMG8514.jpg

CIMG8510.jpg

CIMG8508.jpg

CIMG8506.jpg

CIMG8504.jpg

CIMG8502.jpg

CIMG8501.jpg

CIMG8500.jpg

Edited by Niels v

Yesterday a new toy arrived, well more correctly a bunch of spares.

Its a Chevrolet C60 M-GS (with winch) with a danish fire truck body, it was build for the danish version of AFS, 36 where build around 1952.

We have two of them now and are going to restore one from the two, some of there other spares from it will be used for restoring this C15TA.

I had to make my bedford ql rearbody fly to make room for it.

Hi Niels, if you let your bedford ql fly then you may always direct it my direction, I still looking for one!

Guy