2007 your best bits - & what are your New Year resolutions....

Jack

worst bit was family problems - you just cant choose them can you. That and a serious car accident, oh and nearly blinding myself in one eye.....Cant wait to see the end of 2007.

Best bit....well I know it sounds corny but getting the Ferret really, even if that was the cause of the eye injury.

Umm, best Bits,.........Every event attended this year................ok, if I had to single one out, it would have to be Barcombe Mills, not just for the event,......or seeing David (tigger) Ives getting 'outside' a pint of scrumpy,...... :evil: :evil: :sweat: but certainly for an 'arresting ' :naughty: time with a uniformed member of the constabluary............. ;-) ;-) :whistle:

Worse bits,..........the loss of friends, both in the movement and out. :cry: They will NOT be forgotton.

Resolutions for 2008;............to carry on enjoying what I'm doing;.....hopfully not on my own,....if you get what I mean. ;-) ;-)

Best bit...

Getting out of the van at beltring in the company of my brother and some great mates and heading for the stalls with a pocket full o' dosh and a raging thirst for 5 days of silliness...

Worst bit...

The car blowing up on the way to Bolero, going home straight away via AA and missing the whole thing :angry:

although i did manage to sell the remains of the car 2 days ago for a hundred quid less than i paid for it, so swings and roundabouts :sweat:

Well hopefully I will get to an event this year! Miised out on everything this past year due to family and work and the missus going to a beardie/folkie thing. So aim to put a few things in this years diary, especially the Purbeck one which I can combine witha a family holiday. Date please! New sprog due to pop out in about 4 weeks time-hopefully with a paintbrush in hand! Negotiating with a Champ owner to get a daily runabout for the New Year!

Best bits, Finally getting around to buying a vehicle, meeting all you guys on the Plains meet :tup:

Worst bits well nothing really just the usual things. MOD dragging there heels over the camp site and my much loved Spaniel going ill over Christmas and costing me ££££££££££££££ in vet bills. Hopfully he will be fine but time will tell.

New years resolution, just to have fun get my rust bucket up and running for Plain Invasion 08 and get to more shows with the rest of the guys.

Happy new year everyone.

Best and worst eh?

Best thing this year was either my trip to the South of France with my friend and her cousin, or maybe that drive from California to Carolina earlier in the month.

The worst -- had a few of those horrible sinking (figuratively, not literally) moments throughout the year. But I am gonna go with finding out my dad was in hospital while I was abroad this year.

And resolutions - oh God. :shake:

I never really make resolutions but perhaps this year I will resolve not to let people get so under my skin. 8-) No one can know if I fail miserably on that now can they?

best bits-----gotta be Bolero, looking back from the truck and seeing an endless line of Jimmys etc trailing behind us was something never to be forgotten.

Horndean----although the weather was appalling the way everyone pulled together on the morning after the night before was lovely

worst bits----lying in the tent at horndean thinking we were about to get killed by the wind blowing the truck over on top of us!!!!!!!

Resolutions-- dont do them. But if I did, love deeper, kiss longer, smile more

(I am thinking of r cubed here btw!)

Happy New Year everyone XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Best bits:

Taking part in the Household Cavalry Pageant in London before HM The Queen. :-)

Winning the runner-up prize for Amphibians at War & Peace. :-)

Getting to buy some tracked armour (also amphibious) at last. :-)

Worst bits:

Losing my Dad whilst away at War & Peace. :cry:

Basically everything from Oct 14th onwards....... :cry:

Hoping now that 2008 is a BIG improvement on 2007!!!!