Sankey 3/4 T

Hi i have been looking for some time now trying to find the part number or a pattern part for the hub oil seals for my Sankey 3/4 T .Any help greatly appreciated It also has on the data plate but not very visible the name SHARPLAND not sure about that . Thanks Geoff Ps I cannot take the old seal to a dealer as it was the wrong one that had been fitted.If i cannot get a number i will take down the other side but thought i would try here first.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef9287685c3ba750bca8063ca63eaa85.jpeg

Oil seals should not be a problem at all.  Measure the inside diameter of the housing in the hub.  Then the outside diameter of the shaft that the oil seal runs on.  It should be a convenient size in imperial or metric.  Then  go to the Simply Bearings website or something similar.  navigate till you get to oil seals.  Enter the OD and ID.  You will probably find a couple of options for the depth.  Select the one that looks most suitable to fit the depth in the housing.

John