Wanted Queen Mary Trailer Axle Etc.,

MadMack

Hello everyone, 

May well be a long shot but I was hoping you may be able to point me in the direction of a Queen Mary Trailer Axle for a project I am working on? Desperately after the axle assembly with coil spring etc?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated even whole trailers that might be too far gone that I can use for parts. Thanks in advance!  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 1:57 AM, MadMack said:

Hello everyone, 

May well be a long shot but I was hoping you may be able to point me in the direction of a Queen Mary Trailer Axle for a project I am working on? Desperately after the axle assembly with coil spring etc?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated even whole trailers that might be too far gone that I can use for parts. Thanks in advance!  

Contact Daniel Abbott - chap restoring the Buffalo pulled out of the ground in Lincolnshire (Crowland Buffalo - LVT Association) He said on facebook a week or so ago that he had a QM trailer being scrapped. Likely it has an axle or two.

Tim