Original Bedford MK EMER on eBay

Mark Ellis

There's a genuine original MK EMER F232 manual on eBay, which covers the Multifuel engine, if anyone is interested.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304708765304

I've been building up a collection of Military service and maintenance files for the Stolly, and now for the Bedfords. These files being free for anyone to download off my cheap website. I do this to help other people keep these things out of the scrap yards.

https://sites.google.com/view/alvis-stalwart-hmlc-files

If anyone does buy the EMER F232, I'd ask that you consider loaning it to me - so that I can scan it and share it with others.

#BedfordMK

Mark I have EMER WHEELED VEHICLES F 238 Inspection Standards I can photo it BUT it is in fiche which doesn't do well when photoed on a fiche viewer as the centre screen being nearest the bulb gets well illuminated but the peripheral text is poor.

I see you are after AC 12798 Pt 6 Supp 5 this is on the 19 Set Group site under reference no 677. But there are a few hoops to go through to get it & they may be uneasy about allowing access for general publication as I think they have to abide by some rules set by the RS Museum to control access particulary if it is watermarked by someone else. (I'm just the messenger)

https://www.royalsignals.org.uk/lark.html

5 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

Mark I have EMER WHEELED VEHICLES F 238 Inspection Standards I can photo it BUT it is in fiche which doesn't do well when photoed on a fiche viewer as the centre screen being nearest the bulb gets well illuminated but the peripheral text is poor.

I see you are after AC 12798 Pt 6 Supp 5 this is on the 19 Set Group site under reference no 677. But there are a few hoops to go through to get it & they may be uneasy about allowing access for general publication as I think they have to abide by some rules set by the RS Museum to control access particulary if it is watermarked by someone else. (I'm just the messenger)

https://www.royalsignals.org.uk/lark.html

Thanks for the offer, Clive. I'll leave the the F238 for now, and need to investigate realistic (cost and quality) production from microfiche. Seen some really poor examples that were allegedly done professionally. Sure that someone will loan a hard copy one day. I've done so well with the HMLC manuals.

Re the 19 set group. I do have a copy of , and despite a conversation of why I wanted the files, they have provided one with my name and personal email splashed all over it. So I've advised members of the HMLC group to ask them directly. Rather oddly, they insist that you use your "paid for" internet provider's email - and I use Vodafone so don't own one. And have no intention of buying one to share files for other people. They also lock the files with a password - for files that are still marked Restricted.
If the files are owned by the museum, then the museum as a body might be in breach. 

Radio group.jpg

14 minutes ago, Mark Ellis said:

Would you happen to have the B set harness one, and the equivalent manuals for the Clansman at all please?

Sorry - no but most of them are freely available on the internet just search for "clansman vehicle installation manual". Many of the manuals have been made available due to Freedom of Information requests

Cheers

Richard

1 hour ago, 64EK26 said:

Sorry - no but most of them are freely available on the internet just search for "clansman vehicle installation manual". Many of the manuals have been made available due to Freedom of Information requests

Cheers

Richard

Most FOI are for AESP files, rather than WD/Army Code and EMERs. So Stalwarts are usually excluded. Yet to find the basic Clansman harness on an FOI, but will keep searching