Greetings from Maryland

1944WC52

I own a 1944 Dodge WC52 and a 1945 Willys MB that is currently in several hundred pieces on my garage floor :-)

I am a huge fan of 3/4 ton WC's and I have owned mine about 4 years.

This looks like a great site and I am looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Brent

width=533 height=400http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1620/1344628/6616036/128058805.jpg[/img]

Hi Brent,

Welcome to the forum, the sanist ( :dunno:) place to be on t'internet.

There will be roon for all Dodges when that 'ORIBLE PINK corrigated iron construction in the corner gets removed, (Tony keeps disapearing in to it ....supposidly 'checking his bike saddle :dunno:)

All the best.

Andy

Hello Brent welcome to the Club house and the Group . Keep a sharp eye on your spaners as a few new comers to Dodges are sneaking about trading their witworths for english sized tools.

I always thought Whitworth was a British size :-o :?

Thanks Brent, a lot of times she can be as wide as the lanes. But she does draw some admiring looks. Hopefully both she and the 101 ambulance will be out on Remembrance day 11th November, saved my last holiday day for it. She has also been to Jersey twice and Belgium and France, including finally making it to Normandy, she was built October 1944. I hope I look and go as well when I'm 63.