Stats for September - record!

Jack

Folks - not sure if you watch the stats on the front page but September was a record for HMVF.

We had 34,217 visitors last month - whatever we are doing lets keep doing it and thanks to everyone for their imput, it makes this place what it is!

Kind regards.

Jack.

Nice One, Jack.

Just goes to show all those 'doubting thomas'es'.............WERE oh SO wrong when they didn't want to get involved, etc, in the early days.

Well Done, Mate.

All the best,

Andy

(ps, no offence to any Thomas'es, out there. :-D)

Congrats & very well done to Jack & all the HMVF team . I have to say that reading the piece in CMV that lead me here has to be one of the best things I've done in recent years. And when this year , for me , has turned out to be pretty grim , time & again I have been so glad of the comradeship and support the members offer so freely & honestly .

DM

Although many of these hits reflect repeat visits by the crazy gang, there must be many a magazine publisher who would love 30,000 sales a month. But obviously some of these hits mirror people who pick a mag up in Smiths and put it back on the shelf - but it all ads up to us having a big punch not to be ignored. These stats show that HMVF is the place to be. Friendly, serious, plain daft and always interesting. More please.

MB