Horrific FV432

Stormin

Well what can I say :dunno: They could not even find any bling bling alloy 20 inch wheels or what ever is the in thing at the moment :tongue:

About the same as the white streached 432 at Beltring a couple of years ago...............

So whats with the roll cage inside ? the body panels are different on the sides and front, Oh probably fiberglass :schocked:

:whistle: Well, I kinda LIKE it. :-D :-D

Just the sort of thing to turn up to ......................(insert show name here) and park it up for the day/week. :evil: Would sure raise some eyebrows ..........and p*ss more than a few folks off.

All Done In The BEST POSSIBLE TASTE............ :rofl: :rofl:

Re all the Hughie-ing in great white phone,.............I'd just cling filmed it. :schocked:

:whistle: Well, I kinda LIKE it. :-D :-D

Just the sort of thing to turn up to ......................(insert show name here) and park it up for the day/week. :evil: Would sure raise some eyebrows ..........and p*ss more than a few folks off.

All Done In The BEST POSSIBLE TASTE............ :rofl: :rofl:

Re all the Hughie-ing in great white phone,.............I'd just cling filmed it. :schocked:

I thought I was the one with the taste for weird mushrooms? :shake:

Adds a whole new dimension to the term' drive by'..... There was the guy used to run the pink Abbot down whitehall, that always gave us a laugh. One time he came up behind a little Vauxhall Nova. The lady driver was stopped in traffic plucking her eyebrows, looking in the rear view mirror. The look on her face when the glacis of the Abbot apperead, she spun round in her seat, I didn't know someones mouth could open so wide. Couldn't stop laughing about it for the rest of the day.