jeep pros and cons

lozzaboy

Er, pardon me, run that by me again: Babe magnet? How many owners of volumptuous cleavages have leant into your Jeep and said: "Nice wheels mister?" Now if you were saying that about a Harley, I could give it some credence, now that is a kerb crawling, chromium plated, f*nny pulling, babe magnet. But a Jeep, sexy? Everything else I agree with, I'd love one, but Babe Magnet? Puh..leaze.

Well mate I always seem to get the girls wanting a ride in my jeep. You can keep your shiny Harley I'll stick to jeeps and Jap crap for the girls.

So you sold it because...?

:dunno: :whistle: ;-)

I sold it for the simple reason that I have a 90% original 43MB to restore and I'm looking to buy a 67/68 Fastback Mustang. With the prices of Mustangs going up and up I'm not in the financial position to have all three. I also race super bikes in the world endurance championship and as you can imagine this is a drain on my time & funds. I'm not knocking Dodges, Harley's or any other vehicles on the contrary they are good I just know that jeeps are for me.

width=550 height=417http://www.damianrowley.co.uk/wp-gallery/World%20Endurance%202007/Pictures%20by%20Nick%20Green/Virgin%20Wheelie%20copy.jpg[/img]