Hello All!

Well finally made it here, thought I must even if its just to make sure my Dad's (safariswing) behaving :whistle:

Bit about me: Im 14, A bit of a gun nut, modeller, budding photographer (thanks to Snapper ;-)) and I am interested in Computers :computerterror: , especially GFX and Webdesign. (We must continue our chat from Bolero Joris :-))

Been in the MV world since I was 7 now and my dad can blame all of our collection on a friend that gave me a spent 9mm cartridge :whistle: Ahh well...

My main area of collection is weapons, and you can see some of them in my post in the Weapons and Equipment board shortly

See you around!

Harry

Bit about me: Im 14, A bit of a gun nut, modeller, budding photographer (thanks to Snapper ;-)) and I am interested in Computers :computerterror: , especially GFX and Webdesign. (We must continue our chat from Bolero Joris :-))

See you around!

Harry

Hi Harry, you forgot to mention the bit about GIRLS. :dancinggirls:

Good to see you here.

Welcome Harry

Good to see you here............ looks like your going to have loads of fun with those toys :-D and to think I thought Hardyferret had a good collection of weaponry :roll:

PS - make sure none of the gun oil gets spilt on the clean carpet in the clubhouse after Jack's massive cleaning efforts :whistle:

Welcome H

I believe that you had the video backwards when filming the MV race to make sure your dad won, :? never mind next time :whistle:

Not sure what the age limit is in the clubhouse though, you might have to collect bottles for a while

Mark....................... I think Harry could prove to be one of the most mature members of this website :dunno: :whistle:

Oh, Dear,..................I do hope NOT !!

I come here to ESCAPE..................... :rofl:

Hi Harry,.....................

....and wipe your feet on the mat before you come in..... ;-)

Oh will do :-)

welcome, and another one for GFX and webdesign lol i am a CASFX student (horror films made by me coming soon!) lol

Dont forget to post 'em up ;-)

Hi Harry, you forgot to mention the bit about GIRLS. :dancinggirls:

Oops :roll:

Welcome Harry

Good to see you here............

Cheers!

PS - make sure none of the gun oil gets spilt on the clean carpet in the clubhouse after Jack's massive cleaning efforts :whistle:

Big Oops :evil:

Welcome H

I believe that you had the video backwards when filming the MV race to make sure your dad won, :? never mind next time :whistle:

Sorry Mark, Have you arisen from DreamWorld yet? :evil:

Thanks for the Welcome everyone!

Harry...

Hi Harry, great to have you here and glad you made it. It was a pleasure to of met you at Bolero and I hope you enjoyed hanging around some real vehicles for a change :whistle:

Sorry that you had to buy some olive drabs for the event :computerterror:

Take care.

Jack.

Hi Harry, .......

Take care.

Jack.

It's ok Jack he crossed over years ago :roll:

Taken about 4years ago...

width=640 height=853http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/harry1.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/harry2.jpg[/img]

width=640 height=480http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e132/safariswing/Picture044-2.jpg[/img]

Hi Harry, great to have you here and glad you made it. It was a pleasure to of met you at Bolero and I hope you enjoyed hanging around some real vehicles for a change :whistle:

Take care.

Jack.

Cheers Jack! And never mind 'bout the drabs, the Sally B and Mustangs sorta made up for it :roll:

Hi Harry, great to see that you made it! Now that us youngsters are here we can liven it up a bit. :D

:goodidea: What are we waiting for :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...

HI Harry,

Welcome to the forum. if you need anything im am most definitely not the one to ask. you have posted more the i have ever done on your intro and welcomes page. nice to see somone ive actually met whos my age on the forum!! se ya round

James