Insurance attitudes

Greenjacket

I think I may be changing my insurer/broker next year.

Although happy with their service for the last 4 years, I've noticed the "rip off" factor introducing itself this year.

1) Last month I added another driver to my policy to cover the H&C Pageant. "Oh that will be £20 admin charge Sir!"

2) Today I added another vehicle. "Oh thats another £55 - Oh and £20 admin charge Sir !"

So to sum up in the last 6 weeks I've been charged £95 which is not far off my renewal for the year paid in May !!!!

And if you are thinking its some obscure outfit - its not. I won't name them to save them embarrassment or more to the point in case their admin fee suddenly takes a hike the next time I call.

Like all insurance its prudent to take a roll call every so often. Familiarity does breed contempt.

I must say, not knowing your company, I'm happy with Roadsure, trouble is they don't cover Normal. so my Volvo has to be with someone else, mention no names, yo ho ho, Polly wants a cracker. Talk about a bunch of head bangers. The forum is to short for theproblems. if it wasn't for a dent, not my fault, in the front of my car it would be a farce :argh: :banghead: