There must be an easier way to.......

Jessie The Jeep

........paint the bottom of my flat bed trailer without ending up like this!!

I managed to scrub the paint out of my hair with a thinners soaked rag before it set into several hard lumps, but the paint soaked through my T-shirt and I now have an olive drab camo left boob!

Steve

........paint the bottom of my flat bed trailer without ending up like this!!

I managed to scrub the paint out of my hair with a thinners soaked rag before it set into several hard lumps, but the paint soaked through my T-shirt and I now have an olive drab camo left boob!

Steve

Paint the other boob in a random black Dispersed Pattern and your man-boobs will disappear as if by magic.

sign of a good painter, getting engrossed in his work. :-D

I once tipped tipped a paint kettle of red paint down my front when it tipped of some step ladders, had a red streak from the front of my head right down to my boots.

Lass in the office thought I'd been attacked! :-D

Paint the other boob in a random black Dispersed Pattern and your man-boobs will disappear as if by magic.

Hey! they aren't that big yet!!!!! I'm not even a size that would require a trainer bra! But camo is probably something to keep in mind for future years!

Steve

If it's any consolation, I was once present at the site of where one of our troop's UN Ferrets had rolled off the edge of a narrow Cypriot track onto its side. (Pleased to report no casualties.)

All UN vehicle were painted gloss white and had large flourescent blue UN stickers plastered all over after a softskin carrying Australian Civilian Police (AustCivPol) attached to the UN were napalmed on the road between Nicosia and Larnaca sometime around the time of the 1974 war.

This Ferret's underside was quite clearly Olive Drab and no attempt had been made to paint the belly plate, though the wheel stations had been painted.

Your choice: a thorough job or a realistic job?