MV's in movies

Great War truck

The location for that photo is Wool, Dorset, and it is a few miles from the Tank Museum. The historic farm in the background is still immediately recognisable today, though the road layout has changed slightly.

The film centred on a German invasion of Britain, and I think the title was "It Happened Here" but it's years since I saw it so I may be wrong with the title.

Yes, you are right. The New Avengers it was. Here is the same Jeep later on in the same series after it had been miraculously rebuilt:

They used mine in a different episode - "Trap" the one with an obviously British actor playing a Chinese drug baron.

I also found a Rangers Lozenge from "The Eagle has Landed" on the windscreen apron under the top coat of paint.

Edited by simon king

I thought someone would get those quickly enough. Bob Newheart in Hell is for Heroes. I am sure if I posted a photo of him driving the Jeep that would have helped. The other one was Combat. A very enjoyable series that should be remade.

Back to something British:

A8_zpske93seil.jpg

And something WW1:

A9_zps1carn59b.gif

I thought someone would get those quickly enough. Bob Newheart in Hell is for Heroes. I am sure if I posted a photo of him driving the Jeep that would have helped. The other one was Combat. A very enjoyable series that should be remade.

And something WW1:

A9_zps1carn59b.gif

No idea...but I really think she ignores a few health and safety rules...

And something WW1:

A9_zps1carn59b.gif

Clara Bow in Hells Angels perhaps? - and the other is Play Dirty with Michael Caine and Nigel Davenport. I'm suprised they could gather so many OYs together in 1969 though.

Edited by simon king