Hello All

Hello Everyone.

Ive been on the MV scene since 1988.Ive had numerous vehicles over the years.I started off with a 42 Ford Jeep,which my father bought for me and my brother when we were kids back in 1977.We still have the Jeep.It had a nut and bolt restoration in 1989 by Tony Sudds.The first MV i bought was a Lightweight from Trevor Boreham from Battle nr Hastings.He was a regular on the show scene in the S.E and alondg with Steve Right(Pink Panther) used to put on some good displays.Things went a bit quiet for me for a while as i went in to Sports cars(BMW,s Jags,and finally many years with TVR,s)but i always done the major shows,Beltring,Duxford etc.I now own the 42 Ford still.As its part of our display at Beltring(U.S Rangers in Normandy)Also a 101 G.S and aFerret.Ive recently sold a 101 Ambulance.I look forward to many posts on here gathering as much info as possible.Here are a few pics of my Vehicles

jeep.jpg

My 42 Ford at the Bromley Pageant.

100_9588.jpg

My 101.

100_9586.jpg

The Ferret.

1957-1.jpg

My 101 Ambulance that ive recently sold.

landrover.jpg

My old Lightweight back in 91 at Southsea.

Edited by Marmite!!
Repaired photo links..

Hi Mark,

Welcome on board :-)

To post your photos, use 'Additional options' in the 'reply to post' window and browse to your photos. It's very quick. Just watch out for file sizes: you may have to post a series of posts if you have lots of pics!

- Mike

Great looking vehicles you have! Welcome aboard, you can enjoy the dancing girls again when Jack pays the ransom (one pink cushion).

Hell - haven't seen those girls since Salisbury Plain :?

Thanks for all the comments.Im based in S.E London.The Beltring display has been scaled back a bit as can be seen from the pics above.All the kit displayed is genuine and not repro.My brother decided last year to sell a small part of his collection in order to buy the Ferret outright.The Jeep is both of ours,but the display and all the equipment is entirely his effort.He has built the collection up since he was 14.There used to be up to 7 manaqins.But as you can see from the pics above he has cut that down to 4.Thats how it will be at this years Beltring.Feel free to come over and have a chat.