Hello to all

MY name is James Thompson.

I live in New Brunswick Canada. I am 39 Years of age and the past 12 years i have been interested in Militaria and Military vehicles.

I searved with the Royal New Brunswick Regiment ( North Shore) for Three years and i am presently waiting for my medical to join the Canadian Reg forces.

I was also involved with a C.B.C documentry on the Great war last summer in Montreal canada.( if any of you know Taff Gillingham, he was there as our Sgt )

my main interest in military vehicle are the world war two canadian and British made vehicles, with a fond spot for British made trucks.

Welcome aboard James and nice to have you here.....! Just remember to tidy up after yourself and don't leave beer cans everywhere - Berni will get rather upset - she likes to keep a clean house :deal:

Hi Ashley,

I have been collecting my ancestors belongings from the first and second world war. I have two Tams O'Shanters from the First world war from My great Uncle wh was in the Black watch. I also have his tunic. I have My Great Uncles Beret from the North Shore regiment, He was wounded D-Day Plus Three. Plus some outher odd,s and Ends. One day i Hope to buy A military Vehicle of some sorts from the World War two era.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ashley

Welcome i am quite new here to... the more you look through the forum the more interesting information you find....

and all the people seem friendly and dont bite.....(much).... :-D

see you arround

Cris