Best place for insurance?

Billruston

Hi Bill I have just renewed my Morris C8 insurance with Adrian Flux adding Tom as a named driver which cost me about £300 extra as he is only 22, they will not insure anybody under 25 as an owner driver and apparently neither would any other insurance company according to Footman James as last Thursday we had a representative from that company give a talk at our local north Oxfordshire MVT meeting. But please let us know if you discover different. Ian

cherished vehicles insured my son (AS AN ADD ON TO MY INSURANCE) age 21 on a 432, a zil 131, M62 wrecker, a ferret, a green goddess and a Ural 375d. Ideally you need your father to be the main insurer and you to be a named driver

however they would not do it on my subaru SVX's and impreza turbos as they were too young and they wanted to do them as individual cars even thought they are used less than 1500 miles a year...which is just silly...not sorted them just yet

so insurance companies are all different...dont belief that they are all the same...footman james are AON these days they are not in my experience any use to us family men any more