Diamond T 975a update

HWade

Well Gents I have finally managed to locate and fit a new exhaust manifold :-D,have had it running and she sounds great,all of the wooden poles for the hoops have been replaced and fitted,the front end,and body have been painted,Iam having four tyres fitted on tuesday and she should be ready for her first road test.Will post some pics once she comes out of the work shop next week.

• 2 weeks later...

You sure don't hang around Howard but do feel free to road test the DT to the Bunker Show if your not doing anything, be great to see it down there and meet another HMVF member.

19th-20th May 2007

Military Vehicle & Living History Show

Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker

Ongar Road

Brentwood

Essex

Essex Armour & Softskins MV Group will be holding their 2nd. Annual Military Vehicle & Re-enactor Show at "Kelvedon Hatch (Essex) Secret Nuclear Bunker" on 19th & 20th May 2007, camping from Friday 18th, on site catering & Bar, all vehicles welcome including Tracked. Re-enactors welcome & large areana.

The Bunker is located on the A128 Ongar Road Nr. Brentwood Essex & is within easy reach of the M25 & M11. A12, A13

Militaria Stalls please email for trade form.

For a booking form or more details please email bunkerbash@essex-armour-softskins.co.uk

http://www.essex-armour-softskins.co.uk

Hello gents

I cant promise about comming to the shows took it out on a road test and looked like the head gaskets had gone,took heads off only to find some of the valve seats were in very bad shape,have now reground these out and lapped in the valves heads back on.but thats as far as I have got.will keep you posted.Howard.

Well chaps

I Took the truck out yesturday for its first road run and she ran very well :-).No water blowing out of the rad cap.No nasty transmission noises.so all is well,in fact it drove bloody well I am well chuffed.see you all at Bolero.