It's that bus again!

Pzkpfw-e

IF you like it you can have it, nobody this side of the pond wants it. ( forgot sun glasses required).

I could see one of the "hippies" in California here having it that color plus flowers painted all over it.....IF it was mine it would have to be flat black.....

You guys really come out of the wood work when that disco Ferret is mentioned...LOL......:-D:-D:-D

looks bloody great that fsc if only i could get mine looking that cool !:-D

Your appointment is booked,! Members will be handed rubber hammers on arrival! :cool2: But as far as taking the P88s on restorations goes, try this! http://focustransport2011.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/major-bus-restoration-of-london-b-type.html

£250,000 ! Are the gold plating it? By the way London transport bye laws make it illegal for a female to eat choclate on a bus. It is considered to sensual!

FerretFightsBack1.jpg

8580578073_77e9d8b891_o.jpg

:nut:

Well now I know why you guys get so upset..LOL........Is this thing over with you or is it in the USA? I could see that thing also in Hollywood California.....WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How can somebody do that to a HISTORIC Military vehicle?