Jump to content

CVRT Clamp use


Recommended Posts

Pretty sure it's not a track clamp, without keeping you all in suspenders anymore, here is the thing in question.


Spencer Franklin Hydraclamp is the name on the side.


Looking at the makers webpage on these clamps and their use, I have a feeling that someone has codified this NSN with wrong prefix. The label underneath looks to have a Z code so maybe this is why the item is unused surplus, because it was labelled wrongly. Not the first time I have seen that happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Expensive for something thats sat on a shelf for twenty years if you get half of that £££

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...