Hello to all of you.

I am David Walker and I live in Shropshire,between Shrewsbury and Oswestry. My passion for Military Vehicles started as a schoolboy, making the Tamiya Kits. I then developed my interest to painting images of them for my last year in Art College. It was here that I developed strong contacts with the Grange Cavern Military Museum in Holywell, North Wales.

I took lots and lots of photos of the Collection and produced many paintings of Vehicles found at the museum. I also produced a set of postcards for them and several of their Promotional leaflets. I still have all of the photos of the museum and some of the Paintings that I did all those years ago.

My interest in Military Vehicles is still prominent and I have produced several images over the years, including work for a couple of Regiments. I don't own any of my own vehicles, yet, but that doesn't take away my fascination of them.

I look forward to speaking to fellow members, and maybe even meeting some of you at forthcoming events and shows. My next one is the Oswestry Military Vehicle Show this coming weekend, the 22nd and 23rd June. If any of you are going, please do come along to my stand and say hello.

First of all Thank you to the warm welcome. To rely to your requests here are some examples of my work, and if you are keen on seeing a wider selection of the work that I do please do have a look on my website. All feed back and comments are always appreciated. I look forward to speaking to you further.

http://www.david-walker.org.uk

Web Challenger MBT.jpg

Web Willy's Jeep & figures.jpg

Web Challenger in Bosnia.jpg

Web Israeli Jeep.jpg

Web Mount Harriet - finished.jpg