Tank drivers, we need you!!

DanCaters

I tried to get a thread started from my introductory post but have so far not had any luck. I work for a prominent news agency in Birmingham (catersnews.com). We're looking for tank owners to run a quirky story on. So if you are someone who drives around town doing odd jobs we would really like to talk to you and get some pictures and/or video to accompany. If you can point me in the right direction of a more appropriate thread or just message me to keep your details confidential that would be awesome. Again thanks in advance.

Cheers

Dan

What and be rideculed by the press as some nutters who drive round in tanks no thanks !

Absolututley right!! that's what this place in for! :-D Local authorities might take a dim view of tracked vehiles rumbling about. Mind you one of the funniest things I've seen is a pink Abbot roaring down Whitehall with a plastic pig wearing a coppers helmet on each corner. The look on the face of a woman driving a Vauxhal Corsa when it screeched to a stop behind her was priceless!