Roll on summer

Gerry275

Last weekend- I took part in the EAFVG Heavy Vehicle run as one of 2 small vehicles amongst the Diamonds, Ward lafrance, Pioneers etc- with our canvas up. Today i needed to get out in the better weather with the top Down :)

Image000.jpg

Roll on Summer :D

Lovely day today, taster for what is to come hopefully,That Heavy Run sounds great,any photos available:-D

Diamond T 1

Another great day :)

Re pics- Maybe MHillard will post his pics on here- or if on Fb look up "EAFVG" (east anglian fighting vehicle group), its a closed group but viewable to the public.:D the pics are not mine to post- sorry:(

The run was from Colchester, Essex to Acton in Suffolk.

Nice and warm here, I managed to fit a new fuel sender unit on my GMC, so now I have a working gauge. Trouble is the wife might see how quick it goes back to the empty mark.

good thing about having a tipper is that I didn't have to drop the tank, just lift up the back!

Thanks for the photos,quite a convoy I saw a Champ,a Jeep,2 Diamond T [1 of each wrecker and ballast tractor],a REO,2 Scammells [Pioneer and Contractor[i think]]Austin K9,International of some sort and a Ward La France .Must be a decent club to be able to get that sort of turn out of Heavy Motors

Diamond T 1