british airborntrailer 10 cwt no 2

Hans Ivar

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Just wondering after seeing that you have two of these trailers, can you legally tow them one behind the other both in Norway and over here in the UK or is that type of Airborne Trailer Road Train discouraged?

Scott

Good trailers Hans,

I had a No2 10cwt but moved it on a couple of years ago. It was useful in that as it is aprox 15cms longer than the No.1 version, I could sleep in it!

Note you have a slightly differnet convoy plate light to those I've fitted to my trailers.

Like the T-shirt too!

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Just wondering after seeing that you have two of these trailers, can you legally tow them one behind the other both in Norway and over here in the UK or is that type of Airborne Trailer Road Train discouraged?

Scott

Hello Scott

one of these trailer its own by a fiend.( the left one) i have also a No1 and Bantam (transportation corp. ecuipment LTD).

Its not legal to tow one behind the other trailer. in Norway.

Hans ivar

Good trailers Hans,

I had a No2 10cwt but moved it on a couple of years ago. It was useful in that as it is aprox 15cms longer than the No.1 version, I could sleep in it!

Note you have a slightly differnet convoy plate light to those I've fitted to my trailers.

Like the T-shirt too!

Hello

i gess it exist at least to different plates. No2 trailer have different plates than no1. I think the plate are mutch stronger than no1 trailer.

Thank you for the comment about t-shirt. :D

assosiation its not exsist, but we are a small exlusive club. :-):banana:

..... but its look cool...

regards hans Ivar

Hello Scott

one of these trailer its own by a fiend.( the left one) i have also a No1 and Bantam (transportation corp. ecuipment LTD).

Its not legal to tow one behind the other trailer. in Norway.

Hans ivar

Hi Hans, thanks for the information - seems like you have your hands full with all the different trailers! Keep up the good work.

Good trailers Hans,

Like the T-shirt too!

Hi John, Hans has just bought the correct light from me.

WW2 rear light.jpg

Excellent Ian. The HMVF 10cwt trailer "club" continues to perform!

:-D. In few weeks i will start restauration of 10cwt no 1. the trailer are nearly complite and orginal, but rusty.

I hope to find some british markings on it :-)

I will post pictures here.

regards Hans Ivar

Edited by Hans Ivar

Hi John, Hans has just bought the correct light from me.

Ian I just tripped over your post re supplying Hans with the correct trailer light. In the image you provided there is a second used light below the boxed item. Do you have a spare of that example that you would be willing to sell to a good cause? Regards ... Rod