Dukw'ing Hell !

M5Clive

Thought this might spark a conversation or two!

This was my Dukw (Not at the time fortunately) after it had been rear ended on the M6 by a 40 foot artic who "Didn't see it!"

Bob James who owned it at the time got out pretty much unscathed !

Sorry about the poor quality of the pic.

Cds

width=640 height=480http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/suzannewitton/HMVFPictures018.jpg[/img]

"DUKW suffers heart attack after seeing Neil's Stolly swim "

Rex Ward called to scene to administer first aid

When asked to comment DUKW replied " I just could'nt believe my eyes and then there was a blinding pain and I was on my back"

DUKW now undergoing tests to see if any hallucegenic drugs had been ingested before the event.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

You've got working scanners in Hell ? Do you go there often? (are you allowed to have MVs in Hell?)

Have I got access to the scanners in Hell - oh yes!! :evil: I know the back doors to the systems even the so-called "experts" don't know!!!

Do I go there often - Every Monday to Friday, 07:00 till 16:00 (last hour always being "unpaid" O/T)

Can I have MV's there - most emphaticallyNO - the head HR person is PC personified - should have heard the screams as she was over-ruled when I took little Maud into the employee vehicle event last year.