Malvern purchases

chevpol

I came back with three second hand books for £3 each and having sold some stuff i had £91 more than i started with. I had a good day meeting some old friends. More of a social event than a shopping trip.

There was some interesting militaria stuff but nothing that made me want to dip my hand in my wallet. I am always curious about the guys who come over from France, Belgium and Holland with tons of genuine and replica US WW2 stuff all at insane prices. I cant imagine that they take any less back than they bring over. Surely, the reenactors will only buy so many Thompson magazine pouches for example yet there seemed to be thousands of originals and replicas there. Now what was the law about supply and demand, doesnt seem to be working...........

Yep it was a very good day and social event. Chevpol and my self were allmost last off the car park! Some very good finds to be honest, but needed to have a good root.

My finds, Chapeau de brousse (French bush hat) French boots. BATCO folder with cards, pamphlet for voice procedure and SLIDEX, very clean SIZE2, Jacket, Combat, Tropical. Shirt,Jungle, not what I thought at all, will need to photo. and ask what Ptn. it is, it's dated 44'! Unused KD boonie, dated 54'. Helmet net, one or two £1 items.

Great War Truck

Winner - "Best non-bus" award. Seaton bus rally August 1997,nice & don't call me Surely!

P.S. you are

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,

Please explain :confused: am I missing the joke here ?