wally dugan

wally dugan

hi my name is wally, i live in east yorkshire. i was the former museum curator in beverley for 20 year. now run my own business since 2004 restoring military vehicles. i collect vehicle plans, photographs, technical manuals, test reports and vehicle history documents all relating to british army vehicles pre and post war to the present day.

Welcome, Wally, it's good to see you on here. I'm sure you'll find the forum a great source of information and hopefully you'll be able to help a few of us lesser mortals out too.

The last time we met was many years ago when I was "harvesting" Land Rover Series 1 bits at Jacksons. I've a horrible feeling that it was about 22 years ago! Where has the time gone?

Hi Wally.

I too am a new user to the forum

I have recently purchased the Diamond T 980 23YZ80 chassis no. 9800686 you hadin your museum.

I know nothing about it at all, only that you had it from 1980 - 2003, then itwent to Shildon museum of transport.

If you have any more knowledge or information on the truck I would be very gratefulto hear or read about it

thank you

cliff goldsmith