Saturday 22nd at the Tank Museum

BRDM Driver

We were very lucky with the weather - it's pouring here today!

Good day out, shame the post WWII display was so late in the day, after most of the public had gone home...

I'm not sure I agree with charging the public the full admission price if they only want to come into the MVT display area. I saw a few people who didn't want to pay the full whack.

Hi Mark,

Good to meet you too. Hope your trip back was ok. I was lucky to only have a few miles to go...

Please post some pics!

Richard.

Hi Richard,

started putting piccys on seperate thread on the show report page!! Trip back was ok, you were right about the weather, it was a bit grim on sunday wasnt it?

Mark

PS, just for you!!!

DSCF2144.jpg

Edited by chevpol

Bit of a long shot chaps ,,,,,,, but does anyone know the name,address of the trader who was there ,,, the one by the first aid display ,,, cheers

That was Mark from Tiger Collectibles in Swanage.I'm still traumatised by saturday when Stinger blew a head gasket on the way to Bovington.And just coming to terms with the hole it's going to make in my pocket!Lovely day otherwise