My Missing Dingo MK3

AmphibAndy

Several years ago, I owned a Daimler Dingo MK3, F340805 registered GTW 796N. Sadly I sold it in the early 1990s and I have never seen it since. I have checked on a few of the websites but nobody seems to know of it, and I would dearly like to know what happened to it, and whether it is still in the UK. I partcipated in an article and photo shoot with this vehicle on Bordon Camp with about a dozen other vehicles in about 1993 for Classic and Sportscar Magazine. Please let me know if you have seen it. Am I strange in missing my old vehicles or there others out there too!!

Several years ago, I owned a Daimler Dingo MK3, F340805 registered GTW 796N. Sadly I sold it in the early 1990s and I have never seen it since. I have checked on a few of the websites but nobody seems to know of it, and I would dearly like to know what happened to it, and whether it is still in the UK. I partcipated in an article and photo shoot with this vehicle on Bordon Camp with about a dozen other vehicles in about 1993 for Classic and Sportscar Magazine. Please let me know if you have seen it. Am I strange in missing my old vehicles or there others out there too!!

If you use the LEZ compliance checker it doesn't recognise the registration number for the Dingo

https://lowemissionzone.tfl.gov.uk/b/pb/lezComplianceProvideVRM.faces?referrer=lez

No you're not strange for missing you're old vehicles

• 1 year later...

Hello there - I think I may be able to help - please email me directly at Steve.purchase@mbdrivingacademy.xxx (replace xxx with .com) Steve.

I partcipated in an article and photo shoot with this vehicle on Bordon Camp with about a dozen other vehicles in about 1993 for Classic and Sportscar Magazine. Please let me know if you have seen it. Am I strange in missing my old vehicles or there others out there too!!

Hi Andrew,

I remember that photo shoot and your Dingo, as I was there with the REME Museum's Austin K6 Gantry. ;)

cheers Richard