Tracked Vehicle/s

fesm_ndt

I think they're Russian AT-S tracked tow tracktors.

Greetz ;)

David

I think the AT-S has a different shaped nose.

www.massimocorner.com/afv/Surviving_AT-S.pdf

I was going to say GT-S or GT-M but a quick peruse of the interwebds tells me it's not one of them either.

http://www.soviethammer.info/blog/642900-gt-s-tracked-oversnow-vehicle/

Edited by Lauren Child

Harsh , but true

Jamie

not true at all they are wonderful vehicles and very easy to drive, very practical and easy to fix...made with russian steel which is generally good....and when something breaks it can be repaired with basic tools..should add not the lrgest of cabs inside, you have a very low seating position just like a stalwart...

not true at all they are wonderful vehicles and very easy to drive, very practical and easy to fix...made with russian steel which is generally good....and when something breaks it can be repaired with basic tools..should add not the lrgest of cabs inside, you have a very low seating position just like a stalwart...

Agreed - the myth about Soviet quality and design is just that - a myth. If you own a 43x series be prepared to break down and cry when you look inside the BMP. Engineering is as good, if not better than the 43x and access to every thing is leagues ahead. There might be a longer wait for parts - but you don't need them anywhere near as often.

The one the Slovaks brought to W&P back 2008 was pukka, maybe they will bring it again this year, as there are roomers they are returning, but at worst I hope to get a play with one when I visit the Slovaks show in August, then I will report back what I think, having owned a few vehicles and driven quite a few more in my time