cvrt in batus plus wrecks in bosnia 1996

tack9/12l

ok ROBIN

well a zap no is individual to each vehicle and in case of an accident when you radio personnel zaps you also send vehicle this alerts zero higher as to how many cas to be expectid and vehicle replacement whereas a c/s can be swapped about regularly such as when i was a junior cpl and jnr c/s when my troop ldr broke down he would take my vehicle to continue with the battle and i would fix his wagon for him (acasionaly fixing it just in time for him as he had broke mine) also different units/formations use different c/s for the same type of vehicle such as close recce (tanks/inf units) and formation recce(9/12l qdg ld qrl and hcav) hope that answers your question

Love the pics. Did the salamanders have the 76mm's removed or does the drainpipe fit over the top?

If you painted one up like that and took it to a show how many people would tell you its not authentic!!!

Thanks

Tim

turret monster

the teeth simulate a mine plow as "russian/opfor have at least 1 vehicle in 4

toner

yes and no sometimes we get to close and out comes the directing staff with a god gun and kills a few of us off the god gun is part of the tes kit which is just quasar on a big scale

timbo

yep under the pipe is the barrell with a bolt drilled through it to hold the pipe on will try to get up to date pics when i return this year also in 2007 they were sending both salamanders and sturgeons back for deiselisation not sure whether that happend or not

well rusting already

yes i sort of do remember where the t34/85 is just outside of a town called tito drvar you went up a big hill turned right past a ruined roadstop cafe and about 3/4 k down the track there she sat prob gone by now

amjac

yep m18 just outside glamoc not on thye ranges but over the road near an old wharehouse complex dumped on the side of the road this was either recoverd draged onto range or still sits there

Thanks, that is fantastic info, there is another interesting article about it here:

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/serbian-t-3485.htm

A friend and I have a couple that came out of this mess, it is interesting trying to find pictures of them out there as the history is so recent, it would also be nice to track down some more (haha) however unlikely. I think maybe 10-20 got out in some form the rest surely scrapped. On the off chance I will mention this, I am searching for a T-34/76 turret if anyone could offer any info at all it would be much apprieciated...a long shot....and thanks again brilliant photos and story.