IOW to Havant

I am looking for someone who can collect a 3 ton load from the IOW Tank museum and run it in to a yard at Havant ,a stones throw away so someone in the Portsmouth area would be good.

Flat bed or beaver tail would be ideal

Any help would be apreciated.

Rob....................rnixartillery.

Well ...................I have made a purchase from the Island but I am 300 miles up North so I can get down to portmouth and back in a day but that couple of miles across the water is just a bit too far . I need to get my purchase back to the mainland before I head South !

Rob..................rnixartillery.

Well ...................I have made a purchase from the Island but I am 300 miles up North so I can get down to portmouth and back in a day but that couple of miles across the water is just a bit too far . I need to get my purchase back to the mainland before I head South !

Rob..................rnixartillery.

Rob,

Why not try local hauliers in Portsmouth and Southampton area, they may well deliver out there and come back empty.

Yes, but what have you bought![/quote

Top Secret,if I tell you I will have to k*#l you ............this message will distuct in 10 seconds ! :shake:

Rob................rnixartillery.

Oh s**t! I know what you bought, please don't hurt me! Or worse!

• 2 weeks later...

Andy,Thanks for the offer but its all sorted now.I contacted an IOW resident haulier called T.A.Reader of Cowes,they delivered it to a friends yard at Chidham for less than I could get a ferry ticket for.I reckon they must have a special rate coming off the Island on a daily basis.

Thanks again.

:tup::

Rob.....................rnixartillery.

I reckon they must have a special rate coming off the Island on a daily basis.

Rob.....................rnixartillery.

The ferry ticket from IOW to Portsmouth and back is much cheaper than Portsmouth to IOW and back. For the length of crossing, it's the most expensive ferry I've ever taken!