After 24 years i'm Landroverless.

Lord Burley

hope your not gonna sell the ferret its the first one i ever saw close up!!
No chance.The ferret is a keeper.Just didnt do any shows last year apart from War and Peace. And i cant see it being any different this year.Just a bit bored of the whole show seen.Its a case of same old same old.

I know they are nice vehicles, but they can also be a complete mare's nest to keep running. Get a nice little Disco or classic Range Rover instead. Solid roof and heater do have there virtues.
Never had a problem keepin this 101 on the road. It was an excellent example that wanted for nothing. To be honest i could never have a Disco or Range Rover. I just find them to un-reliable.Defenders and series 3,s i could have all day long. But none of the other stuff that came out of Lode Lane.I had my fair share of the stuff. And italways left me poorer in the pocket.

Time now is going to be taken up hopefully by a new Ford F150 Raptor SVT in the spring.

I know how you feel i had ten ex army series 3 once started collecting them and restoring them my first one came from bristol in 1996 then in 2007 went to someone in hertfordshire my last came from outside london and ended up at a museum in greece its a such a gutt wrenching feeling of have i done the right thing but i had loads of 110 s to deal with at the time well as i say nine times out of ten something else that floats your boat will come around And for me it potentialy has in the form of a very special type of an ex britsh army series 3 so try not to greive too much mate !