Oswestry Military Vehicle show june 30th/1st July

Maybe our Austin Gipsy Fire Engine which is in my profile picture. But I don't want to be out of place and have you change your plans. I was just seeing what is on over the summer and noticed this event and I put it down as a maybe on my list.

Well have asked the other commitee members and you would be more than welcome to come along

Well have asked the other commitee members and you would be more than welcome to come along

Ok thanks for that Paul. Still assessing my options at the moment as what I'm doing that weekend but thank you for going to the trouble of asking fellow committee members. I will be in touch if I require an entry form.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are looking at 40 vehicles so far, we are only taking bookings for ex military vehicles i,m afraid, we have got several tracked vehicles booked in so far, this show is also to see if there is enough interest to start up War Wheels agin.

Paul

May not be able to attend this weekend, at least with the jeep (something seems to be missing) might be able to sort by the end of the week fingers crossed. Hope the weather keeps fine. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest in starting War Wheels again.

Regards

003 (800x600).jpg

Paul

May not be able to attend this weekend, at least with the jeep (something seems to be missing) might be able to sort by the end of the week fingers crossed. Hope the weather keeps fine. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest in starting War Wheels again.

Regards

Oh dear seems as though your not going anywhere!, no worries fingers crossed you can get it back in in time,

Hi Paul, for the benefit of those who don't know Oswestry, can we have a GR, postcode, or directions please?

Also, what time can the ground be accessed from on Friday?

John

Edited by Essex5
Second thoughts!

Yes sorry the address is:-

Park Hall Countryside Experience

Park Hall Farm, Burma Road, Oswestry Shropshire SY11 4AS

You can arrive from dinnertime on the friday we will be setting up from the friday morning (down there tomorrow night marking up!)

pm me for my contact number

Just want to say a BIG thankyou to Paul and the team, cracking show, lovely atmosphere, and getting the Squirrel from Shawbury was a real coup.

Will defo be there next year.

Show report to follow later

TTFN

Mark

PS, I suppose all those that havnt appologised for not showing will do so soon.

My first MV Show - really enjoyed it! Friendly bunch of people, lots of interesting chat with the punters.

Weather iffy Saturday but much better Sunday PM.

The Stonehouse ale was excellent!

Will have to join MVT now, defo up for next year's show.

Bought and sold some bits as well - good stuff:laugh:

John