Books that changed your life......

Jack

Books that changed your life or the way the you look at it....

What are your two favourite books and why?

Jack Hargreaves - Out of Town

This was my favourite TV when I was a boy and always adored the opening music. When I was given his books some years back, I just couldn't put them down and it has always taught me about manners, respect and what we have lost in our society and that is, elegance.......

The Power of Focus.

Amazing book and has be responsible for so much change in my life and is the book that I have recommended to so many people and it has changed the way they do things too. If it wasn't what I learnt from that book then HMVF and many other things wouldn't be here. Feed up with your life and want to change it then this is just the book you need.

Jack Hargreaves - Out of Town

This was my favourite TV when I was a boy and always adored the opening music.

Jack,

Same here, regular Friday evening viewing at 6.30 on Southern TV. They don't make progammes like that anymore............and I have just started whistling the tune :-)

Richard

These four volumes I regard as eye opening essential reading:

EMER GENERAL A 000 - A 820

AESP 0100-A-001-001 - 0100-P-011-013

Army Code No. 12123 Parts I-V Guide to Army Coded Publications

A Guide to the NATO Codification System

Unlocking the mysteries of EMERs, AESPs, Army Coded Publications & NSNs :sleep:

I you have trouble sleeping, a bit of bed time reading with one of those will cure it.

Well joking apart, next to my bed I have four binders of EMERs that I am still reading that I bought at Kemble. Now these are microfiche EMERs so that is a lot of information & very slow going having to stare up an eyepiece towards the bedroom light, almost hypnotic. Unfortunately there is not enough room on the bed for the microfiche reader :-(