Hi all, just a quick message by way of introduction.

My name's Kevin, Lincolnshire born & bred (for my sins), archaeologist by trade (24 years behind the trowel...) & lifelong MV enthusiast.

My dad was an infantryman in the late '40s/early '50s with the Lincolns & then the Warwicks, but to his eternal shame I always preferred armour - First to Second World War, for preference, with a leaning towards 'unfashionable' British '20s & '30s stuff...

No vehicles of my own, sadly, but there's always the hope of a lottery win, eh?

Cheers,

Kevin

Hi all, just a quick message by way of introduction.

My name's Kevin, Lincolnshire born & bred (for my sins), archaeologist by trade (24 years behind the trowel...) & lifelong MV enthusiast.

My dad was an infantryman in the late '40s/early '50s with the Lincolns & then the Warwicks, but to his eternal shame I always preferred armour - First to Second World War, for preference, with a leaning towards 'unfashionable' British '20s & '30s stuff...

No vehicles of my own, sadly, but there's always the hope of a lottery win, eh?

Cheers,

Kevin

:-\ Welcome to the forum , hoping for the lottery myself !!!! up for sharing!!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone - and that's even before I've won the lottery & shared my largesse... ;)

I do think, however, that the 'digging up' suggestion is indeed probably more likely! I've hit a couple of air-raid shelters over the years & recently helped a neighbour remove a load of .303 & pistol ammo from her veggie patch (if you see what I mean...), so I reckon I must be getting close...

Kevin