DSG Donnington, Telford

Not a show or meeting but a workshop visit.

My thanks go to Polecatpaul and the Powys and Mid Wales MVT area club for making a visit possible to this site. Never thought I would see the battle damaged and worn out Warrior being hoisted on the workshop floor, totally stripped of every part, cleaned, damage/repairs made, mods. done and rebuilt as new. A truly bril. 2/3hr.

If any one gets a chance to visit one of the tours beg, steal or borrow a day off work.

P.S. for obvious reasons, no photos.

Andy.

Done plenty of warmongering next store at Swynerton. I recall spending hours on the DCCT. Forget your PSP3 etc.....Thats what you want in your lounge......Great fun, until the controller wants to give you constant stoppages.........Good job drills were bang on :nut: Always a Rupert that gets the joker on the controls!

I remember on the route to camp down 'A' road that a stockpile of armour was always noticeable. From memory the last roundabout before entering the De&S estate has some field guns as mascots.