Smoke dischargers - FV432

Masseyboy89

It all in the description.

Smoke discharge array (replica or not) will send up a red flag.

Now, "Plastic coated toilet roll array" is completely differnt.

THey will just scratch their heads and think "What idiot buys stuff like that"

Also makes it perfect for Ebay.

Mike

You can not import them, RIF's VCR Act

I had originally thought that myself, but presumably if the Home Office don't think the originals are Firearms, then by definition imitations can't be RIFs?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here's another useful piece of advice on smoke discharger legality, this time from ACPO:

[ATTACH]44998[/ATTACH]

Andy

Very helpful we could do with something more up to date a Freedom of information request to that authority might be helpful in providing that info

Very helpful we could do with something more up to date a Freedom of information request to that authority might be helpful in providing that info

Andy, I cant see that happening! There was request for info about the Dunblane 'incident' along the same lines. They put a block on that for 99 years! I wonder what they are hiding!......:-X

The letter should provide clarification to any Officer making enquiries at a show.

I recomend printing off a copy of the letter & keeping it in you vehicle Doc's wallet at all times in case of a stop! :angel:

No need for an FoI request - just ask them, which is what I did! :angel:

Andy

Here's another useful piece of advice on smoke discharger legality, this time from ACPO:

[ATTACH]44998[/ATTACH]

Andy

That's amazingly sensible - not something I associate with the powers-that-be, but well done him for thinking it through and signing his name to it.

Gordon