44 Humber Scout restoration

lssah2025

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
The Humber looks fantastic. Looking forward to seeing the pictures when she's finished :)

When I see:nut: the HSC and look at my work and that I have yet to be caught by a slight illness:sweat:, and if that's been hard to find parts for me that I'm in Italy and I know little English and a disaster, but there I'm used

you are great

James, this is my Humber (which is in the USA), Pauletto's (Luigi's) is in Italy and I have his listed on the restoration forum along with this one. Lance

Thanks Lance, sorry for the confusion. The sentiments are just the same; you are doing a great job. I have always liked the Humber scout cars since I saw one back in the 1990's at the D-day show on Southsea Common. Several years ago I saw four wrecks at the Dutch Cavalry Museum; I never found out what happened to them. Best regards, James.

No worries James, you are looking at one from the Dutch Calvary museum, they took 5 and made 2. They kept one and sold one off. This is the one they kept and the second is the one that I bought, which is going through its restoration, since the Dutch one was horrible.P1020735.jpg

04-Humber-Mk-I-Scoutcar_Oirschot.jpg

05-Humber-Mk-I-Scoutcar_Oirschot.jpg

06-Humber-Mk-I-Scoutcar_Oirschot.jpg

08-Humber-Mk-I-Scoutcar_Oirschot.jpg

885.jpg

886.jpg

890.jpg

894.jpg

895.jpg

896.jpg

897.jpg

898.jpg