How to upset a Groundsman

Pzkpfw-e

I once drove a fully loaded 30 ton tipper across the laid out gardens and lawn at the front of Eaton Hall the ancestral home of the Duke of Westminster.........it ripped the place to bits but nobody turned a hair.

once apon a time...

when i was helping out at an atletics centre one of the lads brought in his speedway bike to try out on the redgrav track during linch break. Took days and hard graft to restore it back to its former glory :embarrassed:

One saturday afternoon i had to cancle the leauge bowls match when a car ploughed through the hedge on to the green, but the two very young joyriders manage to run off pretty smartish

ashley

Edited by ashley

I once drove a fully loaded 30 ton tipper across the laid out gardens and lawn at the front of Eaton Hall the ancestral home of the Duke of Westminster.........it ripped the place to bits but nobody turned a hair.

That will be because once we drive a sqn of scimters over his golf course under this orders :-D Would would think he didnt like the game much. ;)