Natural disasters

daz76

Apparently May 21st will be judgement day and the world is ending on October 11th after five Months of earthquakes, war, pestilence and fire (oh, and some death too). Those who profess to know about these things certainly give the impression that it is going to be a pretty nasty time. Still, on the plus side, that will give us enough time to do the London to Brighton.

Apparently May 21st will be judgement day and the world is ending on October 11th after five Months of earthquakes, war, pestilence and fire (oh, and some death too). Those who profess to know about these things certainly give the impression that it is going to be a pretty nasty time. Still, on the plus side, that will give us enough time to do the London to Brighton.

Sounds almost like a Monty Python sketch!:laugh:

Great War truck

Apparently May 21st will be judgement day and the world is ending on October 11th after five Months of earthquakes, war, pestilence and fire (oh, and some death too).

I just need to get my diary sorted, Judgement Day is May 21st (note to self, dry clean suit -have bath) that is that's nearly 4 months before the October 11th end of the world date, that gives me a lot time to be really bad :evil: if the meeting with the bearded man on the cloud doesn't go well- might as well start the list of things to do and people to....:D

Apparently May 21st will be judgement day and the world is ending on October 11th after five Months of earthquakes, war, pestilence and fire (oh, and some death too).
Then we will have a plague of of frog and locusts famine will follow until late sept followng year first thursday after this it will brighten up out look for rest of of week generaly sunny except for humberside where its going to pee down as normal

Just seen the news and apparently only 9 people have radiation on their skin and clothing. Experts say that if it hasn't gone into their bodies they'll be ok. Not sure I believe that for a minute :nono:

I feel sorry for Rosie! She has sworn off the juice for SIX WEEKS! So she will miss the Club House clean out the bar party.
well if the end of the world is nigh then I wouldn't give a tos monkeys and would be dancing on the bar swigging from the bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nut::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Where does this claim come from?

I have come across it in several places. here is one:

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Note how there are lots of numbers and calculations which dont actually prove a thing.

What annoys me the most is that everytime they predict the end of the world and it does not actually end they either deny that the world has not ended or say that God is testing us. I guess if they keep predicting the end of the world on a regular basis then one day they will actually get it right. I personally feel though that if they do predict it and it does not actually happen then they should be shot. It will certainly cut down on this sort of scaremongering of the dim witted.

Tim

Note how there are lots of numbers and calculations which dont actually prove a thing.

What annoys me the most is that everytime they predict the end of the world and it does not actually end they either deny that the world has not ended or say that God is testing us. I guess if they keep predicting the end of the world on a regular basis then one day they will actually get it right. I personally feel though that if they do predict it and it does not actually happen then they should be shot. It will certainly cut down on this sort of scaremongering of the dim witted.

Tim

If you use enough numbers you can pretty much prove anything.

"Note how there are lots of numbers and calculations which dont actually prove a thing.

What annoys me the most is that everytime they predict the end of the world and it does not actually end they either deny that the world has not ended or say that God is testing us. I guess if they keep predicting the end of the world on a regular basis then one day they will actually get it right. I personally feel though that if they do predict it and it does not actually happen then they should be shot. It will certainly cut down on this sort of scaremongering of the dim witted. "

Like that well known religious 'Cult', certain the world would end on a certain date 5 or 6 years ago - their new 'Church' building wasn't due to open until 3 months AFTER that date!

Laugh, I couldn't stop when they knocked on my door and tried to get me to sign up

about 6 weeks before their CERTAIN date. No answer when asked 'Why bother with their new building?:-D'

Tim

According to the great Sir Terry Pratchett - they are right - but the world is recreated instantly - so no one actually notices apart from the wizards!! :-D :-D

According to the great Sir Terry Pratchett - they are right - but the world is recreated instantly - so no one actually notices apart from the wizards!! :-D :-D

If you are invoking the Great Sir Terry! Then surley Rincewind's battle cry 'Sterecus, strecus stericus, Mortis Sum'.

Who gives a flying, anyway! No pockets in a shroud!.